[VIETNAM] International Symposium on Water Sustainability & Green Technologies – November 25-26, 2022 Ho Chi Minh City
This event is the 1st international symposium held by the Key Laboratory of Advanced Waste Treatment Technology (Key Lab), Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh city.
This year, WSGT 2022 is jointly organized by the Key Lab, University of Technology Sydney, Grenoble INP, CARE-RESCIF, Van Lang University and Faculty of Civil Engineering (HCMUT).
WSGT 2022 will cover the latest scientific & technological developments for:
- Contaminant fluxes from land to ocean (nutrients, contaminants of emerging concerns (CECs) and microplastics (MiPs))
- Fate and impacts of contaminants (nutrients, CECs, MiPs) in water resources & urban water supply system
- Sustainable urban water management: urban nature-based solutions (NbS), stormwater management and wastewater treatment, reclamation and reuse of treated wastewater and urban stormwater
- Integrated energy and resource recovery from wastes
- Vulnerability of water resources (surface water and underground water)
- Nanotechnology and materials for water and wastewater treatment
- Advanced analytical methods for water and wastewater
- Disruptive technologies and applications for water resource treatment and management
- Effects of air pollution on rainwater and water bodies, and air pollution control and monitoring
Early bird registration deadline: 30 August
To register or get more information on the sympsium, click here: https://conferences.hcmut.edu.vn/WSGT2022